Commissions & Returns
I offer two options for commissioning work depending on your desired commitment and engagement.
SHORT LEASH PROGRAM (full engagement & commitment)
1) You provide the imagery. Send me photos or send me to a location (near Portland).
2) Tell me about a few of my paintings that you like. Give me an idea how they may be influential on your commission.
3) Define the size you want. Price with frame is (H+W)x12.75 plus crating & shipping.
4) A non-refundable 25% deposit is then requested to purchase materials.
5) I will send a few digital sketches to get an idea on direction.
6) I will send photos of work in progress to ensure we are on the right track.
7) Our exchange will continue until we both love the painting.
8) Final payment due upon completion.
LONG LEASH PROGRAM (no commitment, less engagement)
1 and 2 are the same as above.
3) Pick from my stock sizes - 9x10 / $200, 16x18 / $390, 24x30 / $610, 40x48 / $1150, 12x48 / $695 (price includes crating & shipping)
4) I will paint 2-3 paintings that meet your criteria.
5) I will send photos when they are done.
6) You have NO commitment to buy. If you love one, great. If you don’t, I will keep them in inventory.
Artwork return policy (does not apply to Short Leash commissions):
I hope you love your painting as much as I do! If you don’t love it and want to return it, however, I won’t be heartbroken. Here’s what to do:
* Save your crate and packing materials, and repack it as received.
* Contact me within thirty days of purchase.
* Ship the painting back to me at your expense.
* When I receive it in good condition, I will credit you via PayPal for the purchase price minus outbound shipping.